Devin went in for his teeth cleaning today! I was so happy...now I don't have to endure his breath. :D It was less then sweet, that is for sure!! He did great....I took him in at about 7:15 and picked him up at 5:45. The vet said his teeth cleaned up beautifully...she was afraid we were going to have to remove some teeth. Yeah, his teeth were ugly! I was so hoping they would be fine...after all, you really don't want a young dog to have to endure missing teeth. ;) But God was good to us and Devin and he was just fine under all the tartar. Right now, he's resting in his crate. The poor guy is so out of it from the anesthesia. When the vet tech brought him out to me he did his best to give me an excited greeting, but he just couldn't. So instead of jumping around and licking me he opted for pressing against me very hard and trying to lick me. :)
Oh, it looks like sis just let him out of his crate and he's doing much better...he actually jumped around for her. :) So he's recovering quickly. Hopefully he will be pretty much normal tomorrow.
So, there is my news for today about the pets! Until next time....
~E
No comments:
Post a Comment