Well, I was going to do this from youngest to oldest BUT the pictures loaded up backwards and it's really hard to fix that. So now we're going from oldest to youngest. :D
Next up...
Pepper:
Pepper is now almost 14. Yes, she's my old lady for sure!! She's actually in great health, so far nothing has gone seriously wrong with her. Sure, she's got a touch of arthritis, her hearing/eyesight aren't as great, and she tends to be a bit cranky. Overall, not bad for an oldie like her. :) The one thing we're having to adjust to is the deterioration of her mind. She used to be very smart and obedient, now she tends to do strange things (like being unable to figure out how to go around a stick on our path...poor girl! Took her a few tries to realize that she could just step over it.) and doesn't seem to remember commands as well. She also is starting to wander off, so we have to keep a close eye on her when we take walks or if she's outside. All in all though, I love her to death and I hope she's around for at least another year or two. :) She's an absolute sweetheart, no one can resist her smile, and I'll be very sad to lose that.
In these pics, you can see how much my grooming has improved, lol. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment